- In case of cancellation, refund will be issued for any fees that have been paid in advance provided that:
· Exceptional circumstances are in existence (prolonged illness, move to another suburb that makes extremely difficult for attending the school, financial hardship, etc.)
· The school has been notified in writing (hard copy signed by the parent/guardian, emails will not be accepted)
· Please note that no money will be returned for the already commenced semester!
· At all times it is at the school´s discretion to determine the level of refund.
- The school fees are not refundable when the student is absent from the class unless the above exceptional circumstances are in existence.
- The school reserves the right to recoup administrative expense from parents who consistently fail to respond to its reminders for outstanding fees.
- Extension for payment of the fees may be sought from the Principal or from the Board of Directors in writing.
- A late payment fee of $20.00 is charged on all accounts, which have not been paid within 15 days of the prescribed due date.